Watertown Trading Update
WELCOME BACK SHOPPERS!
Watertown Brand Outlet is scheduled to re-open on Saturday 6th at 9am after the most recent lockdown affecting the Perth, Peel and South West region.
As per government health advice, all customers must adhere to the following COVID-19 protocols:
– Wear a mask at all times within the centre and the car park.
– Sign-in upon entering the centre and ALL retail stores.
– If you don’t have the SafeWA app, there will be manual sign-in registers available.
– Maintain social distancing as per the 4 square metre capacity rule.
Watertown Brand Outlet will continue to practice COVID-19 safety measures which include increased cleaning rotations of high touchpoint areas and availability of hand sanitisation stations.
If you visit Watertown Brand Outlet, it’s essential that you maintain the highest level of personal hygiene. Best practices to protect our community include:
– Washing hands regularly according to the WHO recommendation.
– Covering your mouth if you cough or sneeze.
– Staying at home if you are feeling unwell and get tested.
Most importantly take care of yourself, look out for your loved ones, and stay safe.
For more information relating to COVID-19 in WA, please refer to https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/
Watertown Brand Outlet, Centre Management.